Working with Sephora to strengthen employee alignment to global EVP
As the world’s leading beauty brand, Sephora has a growing presence of more than 200 stores in Asia Pacific. The French retailer wanted to foster a deeper understanding of its employee value propositions (EVPs) among regional employees. This was partly achieved with the launch of a microsite, where employees inspired each other with their EVP-driven experiences.
We helped Sephora launched Sephora Universe, where employees inspired each other with their EVP-driven stories and experiences. This had led to:
- Enhanced internal adoption of EVPs With resounding feedback from store employees that they were spurred to adopt the EVPs confidently
- Strengthened Sephora’s employer branding With positive reviews from Sephora’s regional senior stakeholders
How to engage audience from diverse backgrounds and behaviours from six different countries
How to bring conceptual values to life and enable easy understanding
How to extend longevity of platform and prime it for future updates
- How to engage audience from diverse backgrounds and behaviours from six different countries
- How to bring conceptual values to life and enable easy understanding
- How to extend longevity of platform and prime it for future updates
We completed a website discovery project that ultimately brought to life the stories of the diverse employees of Sephora Asia. These stories become the true testaments and display of the EVP.
Our design and UX team shaped the direction of the site build and the work that defined the tone of voice and brand aesthetic, and influenced the content being used on the user journeys. We also assist the Sephora team to setup a flexible but consistent content template to simplify regular updates of new employee stories.